Pages

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Disney & Beach Vacation Surprise Bag


We are getting closer to our trip! Today I got the last few things I needed for Adelle's "surprise bag." I get some serious joy out of surprising Adelle with fun stuff. I have something for Nathan and I too, but unlike Adelle he knows how to use the internet, so I will keep that one to myself for now. We are going to give this to her the morning we leave, before we tell her where we're actually going, and see if she can piece it all together. 

I bought some sand castle building essentials (thank you Target $ section for never failing me), a few things to keep her busy on the plane, a fishy tank top for the beach, and a Minnie shirt to wear that day. We are leaving very early (like it's-4AM-what-the-hell-were-we-thinking early) so I am just going to pop her into the car in her pajamas and change later. I will of course change into real clothes likely be wearing pajamas as well. I also put the Magic Bands in there - partially for fun, but mostly so I am guaranteed not to forget them. Not that I would ever do something like that. Fifteen days!

No comments: